Day 1: Favorite Female Character.
It’s a tough decision. Jadzia or Kira? I think I’ll have to pick Kira; she has a lot of amazing qualities in her. She isn’t afraid to stand up for what she believes in, even if it means picking up a phaser or having a verbal debate. She went through hell during The Occupation, but made it through alright and won Bajor back from the Cardassians. I like to believe that Cardassia would still be in control of Bajor if Kira didn’t fight for independence.
She is incredibly BA. And witty. I love her wit.
Also, carrying Keiko’s baby was the most selfless thing anyone could have done.
tags: dax. deep space 9. ds9. jadzia. keiko. kira. nerys. o'brien. star trek. 15 days of ds9.
- dobbyofbajor likes this
- stargazypie likes this
- agapi42 reblogged this from fyeahkiranerys
- agapi42 likes this
- notjanebond likes this
- semiautomaticheart likes this
- fyeahkiranerys reblogged this from spockisinthetardis
- deeply-spaced reblogged this from spockisinthetardis
- deeply-spaced likes this
- spockisinthetardis posted this